Nevada & Placer County School Portrait Photography
2020-21 School Year
Thank you for exploring
Kial James Photography
for your School Photography needs.
We have the experience, expertise and team to make the school photo process to ensure things run quickly and efficiently. We’ve photographed thousands of students from Western Nevada County Schools, including students from SAEL, NUHS, BRHS, Ghidotti, Seven Hills, Lyman Gilmore, Nevada City School of the Arts, Grass Valley Charter, Magnolia and more.
Voted Nevada County’s Best Photographer and Parent’s Choice for Top Photographer, Kial and his team are excited to assist in making us your next go-to photographer for School Photographer Services in Western Nevada County.
Why Kial James Photography?
- Support Local
- Online Ordering System
- Photos Mailed
- Picture Day run smoothly
- Professional and experienced team elicit smiles and laughter from students
- Flexible Scheduling
- Covid-19 Compliant: Social distancing, touchless digital photography, class photo compositing, PPE
- Complimentary Digital Flyer
- Complimentary School ID Cards for staff
- Complimentary Photo Proofs for all Students
- Easy to use, streamlined Ordering System
We process photos with our State of the Art partner labs to ensure a quick turnaround time.
our SCHOOL services:
- Outdoor Fall Picture Days
- Outdoor Spring Portraits
- Easy online ordering from your phone
- Proof Sheets with Order Form
- Affordable portrait packages for your students
- Administration support items
- Student & staff group pictures
- Yearbook Ready Photographs
- Sample Kits Available
HOW IT WORKS
Schedule + Shoot
“Schedule. Promote. Photograph. Schedules are worked out for day / time slots. Digital flyers provided to school for promotion purposes. Students are photographed.”
Interested in learning more? Let's talk.
We aim to provide the best service around. We recognize that every school’s needs are a little bit different. We will work with you to tailor our services to each individual school.
Contact Kial James at firstname.lastname@example.org
or give us a call / text 530-913-9982.